ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The The Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering department started in 2010 with the inception of the institution, presently headed by Prof. Amol T. Patange with experienced and qualified staff members. One of the most popular branches of engineering field. The curriculum has been updated by the university to meet the present day requirements inTelecom, Electronics & IT industries.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To create academic excellence by imbibing state of the art technology.
- To generate new knowledge base through high end technology.
- To produce graduates to surge ahead to face futuristic and realistic challenges
- To stimulate "Research Attitude" among the students and the staff so that they could be innovators and inventers of tomorrow.
- To develop research collaborations with leading institutions/ laboratories and work together towards betterment of the society.
SHORT RANGE GOALS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To promote academic expertise of the faculty and to attain excellence in Engineering & Technology.
- To update the existing laboratories with the latest Equipment and develop new Laboratories for R & D activities
- To enhance interaction with Industries to undertake Consultancy and R&D Projects and other Technical Institutions to exchange technical know-how.
- Start PG programs in the emerging field of Mechanical Engineering such as Optical Communication, DSP, broadband Technology, VLSI and Embedded System.
LABORATORIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
1) Electronic Devices & Circuits Lab.
2) Digital Integrated Circuit Lab.
3) DSP & MAT Lab.
4) Analog Communication Lab.
5) Advanced Communication Lab.
6) Advanced Microprocessor Lab.
7) VLSI & Embedded system Lab.
8) Power Electronics Lab.
9) Network & Measurement Lab.
10) Electronics Workshop Lab.