ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The first year Engineering Department came into existence with the establishment of the institution in the year 2010. The department is presently headed by Prof. B.B.Kadam, Who is duly supported by well qualified and experienced staff members. The department offers basic knowledge about chemistry, physics and mathematics to the students of all engineering disciplines.
OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To stimulate curiosity among the students and make them to understand the importance of Science and Technology which are the two faces of a coin.
- To provide the knowledge and understanding of latest developments in Science so that the students can explore it for the development of Technology.
- To stimulate "Research Attitude" among the students and the staff so that they could be innovators and inventers of tomorrow.
- To develop research collaborations with leading institutions/ laboratories and work together towards betterment of the society.
SHORT RANGE GOALS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To provide the knowledge of applied Sciences to the students and exposure to laboratory work using logical, analytic as well as observatory instruments.
- To provide opportunities to the students and the staff to expose their talents in technical exhibitions, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- To inculcate moral values among the students through self discipline.
- To achieve over all development of the students by paying individual attention through interaction and counseling.
- To identify the concepts and philosophy of physics, chemistry and mathematics from the perspective Engineering field.
- To develop human potential with high ethical standards.
- To streamline the young and energetic human potential in the right path to achieve Vision-2020.